Unfortunately we are having to postpone the Spring Ox Showdown due to COVID-19 closures. In the coming days we are going to look at possibilities for rescheduling and a refund process. Stay well!
We are on our way to funding the second sheet of ice, but this requires the participation of the Association Members in total. Our obligation is $500,000, which is 11% of the total cost. We have already received commitments and donations of approximately $40,000. If the membership does not respond as a group, we will not secure the funding and the construction will cease.
How to donate:
We must hear from all of you. Thank you!